- Valve can be implated with transfemoral, transapical and transaortic approach for aortic position.
- Subaortic cuff reduces paravalvular aortic regurgitation
- Smaller sheets (14F) for 23mm and 26mm valve
- If valve size ist correct paravalvular regurgitation is minimal. Wait a few minutes before quantifying regurgitation as the subaortic cuff needs to adjust itself to the annular shape. By doing this, initial mild regurgitation may disappear completely.
- Quantification of common paravalvular aortic regurgitation challenging as most common cirteria fail. Holodiastolic abdominal aortic flow reversal a good sign of significant aortic regurgitation.
- TEE is best for definition of exact etiology if regurgitation is significant
No valve specific hemodynamic data available yet, but likely comparable to Edwards Sapien
- 4th generation Edwards sapien valve