Data provided by company:
- Trusted Platform: combines proven Carpentier-Edwards pericardial valve technology with Edwards’ innovations in transcatheter heart valves.
- Smaller Incisions: enhances the ease of implantation through small incisions by using 3 guiding sutures.
- Rapid Deployment: Implantation is streamlined to reduce cross-clamp and bypass times, which may provide important clinical benefits.
- Copyright Edwards Lifesciences
- Haverich A. et al. Three-year hemodynamic performance, left ventricular mass regression, and prosthetic-patient mismatch after rapid deployment aortic valve replacement in 287 patients. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014 Dec;148(6):2854-60
- Borger MA et al. A Randomized Multicenter Trial of Minimally Invasive Rapid Deployment Versus Conventional Full Sternotomy Aortic Valve Replacement. Ann Thorac Surg 2015 Jan;99(1):17-25
- Schlömicher M et al. Minimal access rapid deployment aortic valve replacement: Initial single-center experience and 12-month outcomes. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014 Oct 5; e-pub ahead of print